Friday, October 24, 2008

 
Anything for God

For me it’s not enough to be merely associated with the name of God to be a mere Christian. I have an overwhelming desire to be an instrument used by God for God when and where He wants. I want nothing but the pleasure of the Father in my life.

God make me an instrument for your pleasure.

Phil 2:12-17
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. 14 Do all things without complaining and disputing, 15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain. 17 Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all.
NKJV

2 Thess 1:10-12
11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
NKJV

God I know I am not worthy of your calling however I pray never the less that you would use me to bring glory to your name; amen.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?