Saturday, November 24, 2007

 
Neglect

We really do live in the Age of Aquarius; there are many churches that teach on the power of positive thinking that most of our issues are caused by stinking thinking. One might argue –

Prov 23:7 NKJV
7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.


The problem is I cannot stop sinning by good thoughts, and that I can assure you of.

Ps 94:11-15 NKJV
11 The LORD knows the thoughts of man,
That they are futile.

12 Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O LORD,
And teach out of Your law,
13 That You may give him rest from the days of adversity,
Until the pit is dug for the wicked.
14 For the LORD will not cast off His people,
Nor will He forsake His inheritance.
15 But judgment will return to righteousness,
And all the upright in heart will follow it.

I am finding the live changing power of GOD in His word, the more time I spend in His word the closer I get to Him. If I rely on positive thinking I will positively go nowhere. I cannot rely on anything other then the fullness of what GOD’s Holy Spirit brings through His word. In closing, any experience or movement that offers you something that brings light outside of the word of GOD, is not from Him…

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?