Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 
My First Love…

It has been said that we need to return to our first love and although true for the church; for me I need to return to the one whom loved me first.
Rev 2:4-6 NKJV
4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place--unless you repent.


Unfortunately for me my first love was the world/sin and although that is not true love; it’s true that I have a natural inclination to sin.

1 John 4:19 NKJV
19 We love Him because He first loved us.

Lord, grant me the ability to love like you…

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?