Friday, November 23, 2007

 
The law of the unjust:

The unjust demand justice in order to relieve there own guilt and satisfy there own since of righteousness. The unjust really enjoy seeing others get what they deserve. They enjoy seeing people get fired from there job, go to prison and of course these are mans laws, but I sense spiritual laws at work. (The law of self justification)… It seems to relieve our guilt when we see the guiltier get punished. But alas the lost will all receive the same consideration from GOD; depart from me I never knew you.

Matt 7:22-23 NKJV

23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Choose this day whom you will follow; for Christ is the only way.

John 14:6 NKJV

6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?