Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 
I have questioned and judged Adam and Eve for ever introducing mankind to sin. What essentially occurred in the garden was that the serpent questioned the very motives and nature of GOD and through that manipulated Eve and ultimately Adam into questioning GOD. Who am I to judge them when in fact I am far worse then them? Think about it; they did not fully understand the cost of sin and although they walked with GOD they could not possible know and comprehend the character and nature of GOD. Why would I say that? I can now see how much GOD loves us through the very death and resurrection of Christ and ultimately my own death and resurrection. They new nothing of His death and resurrection while they where sinning; I cannot say that; can you? His love and character are beyond comparison. Every time I choose to sin I question the very character and motive of my creator and I can tell you I most definitely believed that He being GOD was holding out on me just like the Serpent told Eve. Who sin is greater? Mine with full knowledge of what my sin cost my Lord, Creator and most definitely my GOD. I pray Lord that you give me the strength to be fully broken before you; forgive me….

GOD never withheld good from me; He only protects and loves me. Thank you GOD…

Gen 3:1-5 NKJV

3:1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?" 2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.' " 4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Labels:


Comments:
It has been said that while in the Garden Adam & Eve were without sin and "physically mature", yet their knowledge of God was immature, simply under developed. At first glance this seems strange but upon further reflection it is true. A & E would have never questioned God for "witholding" any good thing from them if they understood Him as we are begining too! No matter how imperfectly it is a working out in us, we are being transformed into a reflection of His glory.

Chirst In Rory, is the hope of Glory...think on that one for awhile!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?