Sunday, April 29, 2007

 
Am I enough?

In the Christian community there is a debate raging about acceptable compromises. And more importantly this debate occurs within many of us, how close of a line can we walk to sin without actually reaping the consequences of sin? As I meditate the dos and don’ts I find there is still a small voice in my head asking the question of am I enough? Is Jesus’s love sufficient for you? I believe every time you choose to partake in the things of the world you are saying Jesus is not enough for you that His love is not sufficient. Do you really have a void in your life that Jesus’s love cannot fill? When Adam and Eve chose to disobey GOD and ate the forbidden fruit they essentially told GOD that the fellowship they enjoyed with Him was not enough. Jesus your love and word is sufficient; I pray Lord that you would transform all who read this into lovers of you and your word because you are more than sufficient.

2 Cor 12:9
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
NKJV

Do not play with sin, as you cannot win…

Rev 3:15-17
15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
NKJV

Never take your eyes off of Christ and never put his Holy word aside.

Luke 9:61-62
" 62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
NKJV

May the GOD and Father of my Lord Jesus draw you to Himself…

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?